Please carefully read the following waiver. You must agree to the terms and conditions below in order to participate in the Ride for SOS.
Assumption of Risks: In regard to my preparation for and participation in the Ride for SOS, I am aware that cycling and the participation in a cycling event such as the Ride for SOS exposes me to risks and hazards and that as a result of these risks and hazards, I as a participant may suffer personal damages or injury.
I understand the inherent risks in participating in the Ride for SOS and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards.
- I agree to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect myself from the risks, dangers and hazards of cycling.
- I have been advised to wear an approved helmet while participating in the Ride for SOS, and to comply with all applicable municipal and provincial highway laws and regulations. I recognize that serious head injury or death can result even when a helmet is worn.
- I confirm that I am in proper physical and emotional condition to participate in this event.
- I understand that this is My Ride and that am choosing to participate without direct staff or volunteer support and that I am responsible for selecting the route with my team.
- I agree to waive any and all claims that I may have or may in the future have against the organizers.
- I agree to release the organizers from any and all liability for any and all personal injuries, loss, damage, expense or injury due to any cause what so ever.