Please carefully read the following waiver. You must agree to the terms and conditions below in order to participate in the Ride for SOS. Please check below to accept the terms of your participation in this event.
Assumption of Risks: In regard to my preparation for and participation in the Ride for SOS, I am aware that cycling and the participation in a cycling event such as the Ride for SOS exposes me to risks and hazards and that as a result of these risks and hazards, I as a participant may suffer personal damages or injury.
1. I understand the inherent risks in participating in the Ride for SOS and I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards.
2. I agree to take reasonable steps to safeguard or protect myself from the risks, dangers and hazards of cycling.
3. I have been advised to wear a CSA approved helmet while participating in the Ride for SOS, and to comply with all applicable municipal and provincial highway laws and regulations. I recognize that serious head injury or death can result even when a helmet is worn.
4. I confirm that I am in proper physical and emotional condition to participate in this event.
5. I understand that this is My Ride and that am choosing to participate without direct staff or volunteer support and that I am responsible for selecting the route with my team.
6. I agree to waive any and all claims that I may have or may in the future have against the organizers.
7. I agree to release the organizers from any and all liability for any and all personal injuries, loss, damage, expense or injury due to any cause what so ever.